This was for 4th Grade!!!.. I am leaving it here as a reminder to update to 1st Grade and will send out an Email when I have finished it in the next week.
Parent Survey Forms
Please fill out the following google forms to help with learning about your child, volunteers, technology & basic contact information. I can’t wait to have a productive year with you & your child.
- Welcome to 4th Grade – this is where you list all your contact information
- Tell Me About Your Child – Give me some pertinent information to help me get to know your child.
- Volunteers Needed! – Let me know if you can help… there are many options
- Technology Survey – Tell me how your child does with technology.
Suggested 4th Grade Supply List 18-19
Here is the list of school supplies that will be helpful for your child to have this year.
Parent Resources for your child
MATH link for parents to access some activities that might be helpful to review math skills at home.
Math Resources – YouCubed
Resources for Parents online
Here is the homemade playdough recipe. Have fun!!
Traditional Play Dough
• 1 cup flour
• 1 cup warm water
• 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
• 1 teaspoon oil
• 1/4 cup salt
• food coloring
Mix all ingredients, adding food coloring last. Stir over medium heat until smooth. Remove from pan and knead until blended smooth. Place in plastic bag or airtight container when cooled. Will last for a long time.