- The Code
- Learn Zillion
- Moby Max
- Prodigy Game
- Front Row Code:
- Where the wonders of learning never cease!
- sign in with teacher code to learn typing for free!
- Lexile site to find books at your level!
- AR book finder
- AR Home Connect
- book review example
- Poetry Resource
Literature Circles Info
Social Studies Links
- Missions Books epoints plus username: ames
- Mission ebooks Destiny Discovery username: missions
- CA Mission FACT Cards clear facts to read about Missions
- California Missions website link
Additional Social Studies:
- All CA History FACT Cards
- Webquest on California Tribes
- Native California Tribes Research Info
- Interactive Maps
- National Geographic for Kids
- Social Studies Text Links Text book link for Native Americans
- Primary Sources Link
Math Resources and Games:
- Vocabulary Cards – Math Vocabulary Cards help students deepen their conceptual understanding of key terms in mathematics. Each card features three sections: a math term, a representative example or model, and a concise definition.
- Number Pieces -Number Pieces helps students develop a deeper understanding of place value while building their computation skills with multi-digit numbers. Students use the pieces to represent multi-digit numbers, regroup, add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Fraction Manipulatives -The Fractions app lets students use a bar or circle to represent, compare, and perform operations with fractions with denominators from 1 to 100.
- Geoboard Online -The Geoboard app is a tool for exploring a variety of mathematical topics introduced in the elementary and middle grades. Learners stretch bands around the pegs to form line segments and polygons and make discoveries about perimeter, area, angles, congruence, fractions, and more.
- Pattern Shapes – Students use Pattern Shapes to explore geometry and fractions, create their own designs, or filling in outlines. As they work with shapes, students think about angles, investigate symmetry, and compose and decompose larger shapes.
- Number Lines – Number Line helps students visualize number sequences and illustrate strategies for counting, comparing, adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing. Choose number lines labelled with whole numbers, fractions, decimals, or negative numbers.
- Number Frames – Number Frames help students structure numbers to 5, 10, 20, and 100. Students use the frames to count, represent, compare, and compute with numbers in a particular range.
- Number Pieces BASIC – Number Pieces Basic is a simplified version of Number Pieces. It has fewer features, putting greater focus on place value, counting, addition, and subtraction with multi-digit numbers.
- Money Pieces – Money Pieces help students visualize and understand money values and relationships. Two versions of coins and bills are provided: virtual currency pieces that replicate the appearance and relative size of U.S. coins and the dollar bill, and area money pieces.
- Number Rack – The Number Rack facilitates the natural development of children’s number sense. Rows of moveable, colored beads encourage learners to think in groups of fives and tens, helping them to explore and discover a variety of addition and subtraction strategies.
- Think Central FREE iTools
- Math Textbook Help
- Math Practice and Games
- Study Jams
- Hooda Math Games
4th Grade Resource Page